- CHILDREN’S PRIVACY
- INFORMATION COLLECTION
Shiloah Jordan is the sole owner of this Website. We collect information from customers and visitors to the Website at different points on the websites.
- Traffic Data. Like most website operators, Shiloah Jordan automatically gathers information of the sort that browsers automatically make available, including: (i) IP addresses; (ii) domain servers; (iii) types of devices accessing the Website; and (iv) types of web browsers accessing the Website (collectively “Traffic Data”). Traffic Data is anonymous information that does not personally identify you.
- Personal Information. Through your use of or visits to our websites, you may be required or requested to provide personally identifiable information (hereafter “Personal Information”) to us. Personal Information is any piece of information which can potentially be used to uniquely identify, contact, or locate a single person. Such information includes, without limitation: (1) “Contact Data” (such as your name, mailing address and e-mail address); (2) “Demographic Data” (such as your age, gender, profession, education level, relationship status, religious affiliation, country, state, city and likes and dislikes,); and (3) “Financial Data” (such as your credit/debit card number and expiration date). In each case, you will be asked to provide Personal Information; the Website will not gather it surreptitiously. Shiloah Jordan may supplement the Personal Information you provide with additional personal information gathered from public sources or from third-parties (e.g., consumer reporting agencies) who may lawfully provide such information to Shiloah Jordan. You are under no obligation to provide Personal Information, with the caveat that your refusal to do so may prevent you from using certain of the features and services available on the Website or from purchasing any of our products.
- Credit Card Information. Credit card information collected at registration or for shopping cart orders is used only to process payment for the transaction and, generally, is not retained by us. You may, however, voluntarily elect to securely store up to five personal credit cards to be used to place orders, pay for autoship or standing orders, and to pay any fees that you have agreed in advance to pay as they become due. You may add, edit, and delete your stored card information.
- Customer Registration. Customers who register with us may do so in order to receive special benefits or to expedite the purchasing process at our website. When registering with us, such customers will be required to provide Personal Information. We use this information to maintain contact with registered customers and to process orders.
- Product or Service Purchases. If you purchases products or services from us through any of our websites, you must provide us with Personal Information. This information is used for billing and payment purposes and to fill orders.
- Information that you make Public. The Website may contain features (e.g. public profiles, forums, and message boards) that permit you to upload, post, transmit, display, perform or distribute content, information or other material, including some of your Personal Information. Any information that you choose to disclose by means of such features becomes public information over which Shiloah Jordan is unable to exercise control. You should exercise caution when deciding to disclose your Personal Information by means of such features, and you agree to assume all responsibility for doing so.
III. INFORMATION USE AND DISCLOSURE PRACTICES
- Traffic Data and Information Gathered Using Cookies. Shiloah Jordan analyzes Traffic Data and information gathered using Cookies to help Shiloah Jordan better understand who is using the Website and how they are using it. By identifying patterns and trends in usage, Shiloah Jordan is able to better design the Website to improve your experience, and to serve you more relevant and interesting content. From time to time, Shiloah Jordan may release Traffic Data and information gathered using Cookies in the aggregate, such as by publishing a report on trends in the usage of the Website. Shiloah Jordan does not attempt to link information gathered using Cookies to Personal Information.
- Disclosure in Connection with Services. Shiloah Jordan discloses Personal Information to those who help it provide Services, including those who perform technical, administrative and data processing tasks such as hosting, billing, fulfillment, and data storage and security.
- By Law or to Protect Rights. Shiloah Jordan discloses Personal Information when required to do so by law, or in response to a subpoena or court order, or when Shiloah Jordan believes in its sole discretion that disclosure is reasonably necessary to protect the property or rights of Shiloah Jordan, third parties or the public at large.
- Legally Required Law Enforcement, Judicial and Administrative Agency Disclosures. Shiloah Jordan will provide confidential and personally identifiable information as necessary to comply with judicial and administrative orders, subpoenas, Civil or Criminal Investigative Demands, Administrative and Regulatory Demands and other legal obligations. In order for Shiloah Jordan to conduct business in certain jurisdictions, Shiloah Jordan must disclose certain personally identifiable and confidential information to regulatory authorities in such jurisdictions. Such information may include, but is not limited to, income information and personally identifiable information.
- Unpaid Accounts. If you fail to pay any balance owed to Shiloah Jordan, we may, as permitted by law, report your Personal Information, including without limitation your unpaid balance, to consumer credit reporting services, collection agencies and others.
- COMMUNICATIONS FROM US
A. Special Offers and Updates. By registering with us or making a purchase or other inquiry through the Website, you consent to receive periodic email and other communications from us such as information on products, services, special deals, or newsletters. You may opt out of these communications by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by following the opt-out instructions in our emails to you.
B. Service Announcements. On rare occasions it is necessary to send out a strictly service related announcement. For instance, if our service is temporarily suspended for maintenance we might send you an email. These communications are not promotional in nature. You may opt-out of receiving these notices by sending an email to email@example.com.
C. Customer Service. We may send you an email or contact you by telephone or regular mail concerning customer service inquiries that you have submitted to us or to advise you of customer service issues with an order that you have placed.
A. Links. Shiloah Jordan’s websites may contain links to other sites. Please be aware that Shiloah Jordan is not responsible for the privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of each and every website that collects Personal Information. This privacy statement applies solely to information collected by Shiloah Jordan websites.
- Shiloah Jordan has implemented and maintains reasonable security procedures and practices to protect against the unauthorized access, use, modification, destruction or disclosure of your Personal Information.
- Lost or Stolen Information. You must promptly notify us if your credit, banking, other financial information, user name or password is lost, stolen or used without permission. In such an event, we will remove that credit card number, bank account information, other financial institution information, user name or password from your account.
- Making Changes to Your Personal Information. If you have registered with us, you may update your personal information as necessary by logging into your account.